RECRUITAUSTRALIA.COM PTY LTD
INDUSTRY SPECIALIST - ENGINEERING, CNC & TECHNICAL TRADES
- REF NUMBER - 1007
- South Eastern suburbs.
- Start now.
- Sheet metal Worker
Great opportunity to join a successful Steel Fabrication business in the south eastern suburbs. This is a well-established company that has strong stable history and reputation in Fabrication and Architectural metal work.
This business has a great team attitude from the top down. Excellent opportunity.
- This is a new position that will involve various tasks. It is necessary to be flexible with skills and be willing to move around to keep up with demand and assist in the team.
- Everyone within this business works as a team and most people are multi-skilled.
- Reporting to the Workshop Manager, your key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) working from drawings and fabricating high end commercial fabrication work.
- You will work along side other trades people and operate various fabrication machines including mig and tig welders.
- Most work will be custom architectural and low volume fabrication and mostly stainless steel. including plenty variety.Balustrades, Stairs Handrails
- Pending on your skills you may also get involved with Auto-cad.
- This is a hands on role where you will have the opportunity to make a real impact and show your skills.
TO APPLY YOU SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- Fabrication qualifications
- Stainless Steel welding experience.
- Mig and Tig welding skills.
- Press bake / punch
- Experience fabrication industry ideal
- Fulltime role
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
Great Opportunity for driven individuals who are looking for a long term and rewarding role with a strong stable company.
Send resume to: Craig Bayley
Via the APPLY button
Phone 03 9696 6520 - 7 days – 9am to 9pm
All enquirers are confidential. Your details will not be given to our client and your current employer will not be contacted without your consent.
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
INDUSTRY SPECIFIC SPECIALIST
ENGINEERING, CNC & TECHNICAL TRADES
ACCOUNTING & ADMINISTRATION
SALES & MARKETING
IT & TELECOMMUNICATIONS. FOOD. MANUFACTURING. AEROSPACE. DEFENCE. RAIL.