INDUSTRY SPECIALIST - ENGINEERING, CNC & TECHNICAL TRADES
- AUTO ELECTRICIAN POSITION
- HEAVY VEHICLES, TRUCKS, BUSES,
- CLEAN MODERN WORKSHOP.
- PERMANENT FULLTIME ROLES.
- DIAGNOSTICS, MODIFICATIONS & REPAIRS.
- REF #184
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful and growing business that specialises in truck body / tanker manufacturing and engineering.
- Based in Brooklyn area they supply various industries around Australia and have established themselves as a well regarded company in their industry.
- They need an auto electrician for various work on varied electrical systems on a diverse range of plant equipment and heavy vehicles.
- You will get involved in various electrical duties such as diagnostics, service work, modifications and repairs. This will also involve fault finding.
- You may also get involved in electrical installation, electronic circuit board diagnosis and repair, electrical schematic plan modifications, and custom loom manufacturing.
- This is an exciting role for a person who has a can do attitude, high attention to detail, good with their hands and wants a stable fulltime position in a highly regarded company that is growing and growing.
The ideal person must have:
- Trade qualified with experience
- Auto electrical experience
- Ability to specify and design electrical systems
- Experience with truck ECU’s would be a bonus
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Electrical specialisation as a truck / bus / vehicle builder highly desirable
An excellent wage based on skills + Super is on offer plus a long term career. Start now.
Send resume to: Fiona Miles
Via the APPLY button
Ph 03 9696 6520 - 7 Days - 9am to 9pm
All enquiries are confidential. Your details will not be given to our client and your current employer will not be contacted without your consent.
Follow us on Facebook or LinkedIn.
IT. & ENGINEERING,
CNC & TECHNICAL TRADES
ACCOUNTING & ADMINISTRATION
SALES & MARKETING
TELECOMMUNICATIONS. FOOD. MANUFACTURING. AEROSPACE. DEFENCE. RAIL.